Saturday 29 April 2017

STAYING POSTIVE BEING A PLUS SIZE

Hi Guys,Hope you all are doing good today!

Being a plus size brings a lot of negativity in our thoughts due to which we overlook the positives out of it.Today i would be sharing a bit of my experience being a plus size and its all what is feel.
As kid i was always on the chubbier side and yes over weight too,as a teenager it was the same but i would not care because all i wanted was to finish my studies and go out to play,till today i am still the same and there is no change at all in me(size wise),yes i had to face difficulties in life like people calling me names,i have come across relatives who kept telling me YOU HAVE PUT ON WEIGHT,LOOK AT YOUR FACE YOU LOOK LIKE A BALL,people in office looking at me while i use to eat in the cafeteria as if they are paying for my food (LOL),i use to feel bad for 5 minutes but then later never cared.
Yes i do face health problems like PCOD(due to which i get pimples in my chin area,hair growth like i am a man) ,knee pain,sometimes my feet and my back hurts,clothes that i want to buy are too small for me,even when i go for street shopping the shop people look at me and tell me Mam apka size nahi hain!!!!!!.
Guys  i  feel life is short and if we keep thinking about what people tell us or talk about us we are not going to get anywhere,I know it feels bad but then the moment we start thinking positive you would see that things around you would be much better,start focusing on the good things like might be some people might have beautiful hair,good complexion,wonderful eyes or lips,a beautiful heart,there is always something good and positive in us its upto us to figure it out.I know i am fat but i try to be positive,i try to keep myself busy,try to ignore about what people tell me or talk behind me.Guys you get one life please don't let it go to waste by being negative.

"PEOPLE WHO TALK NEGATIVE AND CRITICIZE OTHERS ARE THE ONE WHO ACTUALLY HAVE NOTHING IN THEM"  don't answer them but feel pity for them.
 
The idea for me sharing this experience is i have come across people who feel low when they are a plus size,the point out here is to be positive and stay healthy.
 

                                             I AM A PLUS SIZE AND I AM HAPPY:)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Braun epilator

BRAUN Silk.epil7 Epilator

Hi Friends,hope you all are doing good today!!!!! 😎 I will be reviewing the Braun Epilator for you guys and my experience with it.The ep...