Sunday 30 April 2017

BPO/CALL CENTER INFORMATION

                         Hi Guys,Hope you all are doing good :)

I wanted to share some of my experience working in a BPO, I will try my level best to make it short and sweet (lol),with further adieu lets begin.
BPO (Business Process Outsourcing)where in you get a chance to speak to people(customers) abroad definitely its business oriented.I was very excited for my first job in a BPO,i had three months of training which is also known as the Honey Moon period in the BPO industry,the training was product specific and V&A (Voice and Accent)which helped me a lot and make me overcome my MTI, i enjoyed the three months of training i got to learn a lot about the country which was (USA),people out there,holidays,way of living,culture,the way they speak.
The day had come to take my first call,i was nervous as well as happy and above all scared,i wanted the conversation to end asap,however the team leader was very helpful and always encouraged our team,after 2-3 days i was comfortable to take calls and speak to the clients confidently,yes you need to give yourself sometime,get use-to the system,don't be nervous as i did and just focus.After few months i did good in my work,i use to get customer appreciation and i would look forward to go to work.

Below are list of somethings that are Good to Know
  • Salary : Its a good platform to earn provided you have the will
  • Food : Some companies do provide,some do not 
  • Cafeteria : Which ever companies  i have worked do have a cafeteria
  • Transport : Most of the companies do provide
  • Incentives : Yes
  • Growth : Yes (IJP)depends upon the company
  • Environment : Good
  • Work timings : 24*7,rotational,fixed shift (depends on the company) 
  • Training : Yes
So guys if you do trust yourself and do not give up hope you can do anything in life.

This was just a small experience of myself and i am sure different people would have different experience,take care and keep smiling :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Braun epilator

BRAUN Silk.epil7 Epilator

Hi Friends,hope you all are doing good today!!!!! 😎 I will be reviewing the Braun Epilator for you guys and my experience with it.The ep...